Torsdag 21 juli 2005 21:10 skrev Tim E. Jedlicka - wrk:
> Hope this helps and is what you were asking about.
> -----

I finally made it work! :)
The biggest problem was that the right part 'seemed to diappear' as soon as I
dragged it beyond the righthand edge of the left part - apparently it lodged
itself *below* the 'checquered' background layer?
But after some manipulation with the two layers [don't remember exactly what I
did! :)] I had the result I was looking for.

I would still like to know, however, if it is possible to prevent/work around
the 'edge cutting' when rotating??