I have a slight problem with using my new Wacom Volito tablet in GIMP. Everything works just fine except for one detail. It seems impossible do draw a smooth line. I was under the impression that GIMP would paint at a sub-pixel level because of the tablets high resolution but the brush always aligns at a pixel level. Therefor it's rather easy to draw a straight vertical or horizontal line but when using my tablet, obviusly that's not what I want. If I, for example, try to draw a circle, every part of the circle that's not entirly horizontal, vertical or at a 45 degree angle will be jagged and ugly.

Does anybody know if I've just missed some setting or if this is "normal" behaviour?

/Martin Vollrathson