Hi,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (2005-07-26 at 1620.51 +0200):
> So simplify my explanation, I will provide yet another example... :-)
>
> http://mavos.net/dump/jagged_line_3.png
>
> This time I chose to illustrate my point with a curve. Guess which one
> is hand drawn and which is a stroked path.

See the next image, both curves hand drawn as described in my other
mail (zoom 1:4 vs 4:1, mouse, Paintbrush, Circle 01 brush).

http://infernal-iceberg.com/gimp/tmp/zoom-1_4-vs-4_1.png

It is an input issue, not a how many pixels you have. Stroked path
does not have a view based limitation (or maybe only for control
points, dunno, but that is small issue that could pass without
notice), paint tools do.

GSR