Sven Neumann wrote:

Hi,

Jim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I have read the one page tutorial on batch mode,
http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/Basic_Batch/ and have copied and pasted
the script and commands and they don't work.

The tutorial is supposed to work. You might want to tell us in what
way it doesn't work for you.

Sven

Hi Sven,

I created the script file on the webpage and called it  batch-unsharp-mask

In the script file I have these lines:

(define (batch-unsharp-mask pattern
                             radius
                             amount
                             threshold)
 (let* ((filelist (cadr (file-glob pattern 1))))
   (while filelist
          (let* ((filename (car filelist))
                 (image (car (gimp-file-load RUN-NONINTERACTIVE
                                             filename filename)))
                 (drawable (car (gimp-image-get-active-layer image))))
            (plug-in-unsharp-mask RUN-NONINTERACTIVE
                                  image drawable radius amount threshold)
            (gimp-file-save RUN-NONINTERACTIVE
                            image drawable filename filename)
            (gimp-image-delete image))
          (set! filelist (cdr filelist)))))

This is the command I run from the console:

gimp -i -b '(batch-unsharp-mask "*.jpg" 1.0 0.5 1)' '(gimp-quit 0)'

And this is the end result:

No batch interpreter specified, using the default 'plug_in_script_fu_eval'.
batch command: experienced an execution error.

A bit of background info, I am running Fedora Core 3, gimp version 2.2.6 and
Fedora is up to date with all of the released updates.

Thanks!

Jim