OK..Not at the computer with Gimp at the moment..

I am an OS X user, so not sure if a "right click" 
alternative is available to me.
some apps offer a mac counterpart to right 
clicking; does gimp?

thank you for your quick response, Peter!


On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 06:51:21 -0700 (PDT), Peter 
Karlsson wrote:
> Recently got "educated" and the way you do it is that you
> either right-click on the "floating selection/layer" and
> choose "layer/new layer" which transforms it into a "new"
> layer. Or you could right-click on the "floating layer"
> in the "layer, channels, paths, undo"-window and choose
> the "new layer" function.
> Best regards
> Peter K
Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to