>> The rectangular selection tool has this ratio locking you are
>> looking for.  You position your rectangle, and then, when using the
>> Crop Tool judt click on the "from selection" button.

>Or, simpler, choose Image->Crop Image or Layer->Crop Layer from the
>menus.

Indeed, these two solutions work, and I used to do it that way in Paint Shop
Pro. But they require two tools to get a proportionnal 3/2 (10 x 15 cm) or 4/3
(11 x 15 cm), which is less intuitive and slower. I happen to teach to seniors,
and using "rectangular selection" and "crop" tools just to crop an image may
appear illogical and too long. I think the lack of these options diminishes the
workflow too.

Fabien3D