On 8/11/05, Robin Bowes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> PS. Is it just me, or are Sven's and Michael's posts not getting to the
> list? I'm only getting the copy that is sent directly to me and the copy
> to the list is not arriving.

It's just you.  If you take a look at the headers, it's the same
message, with you in the To: field, and the list being put in the CC:
list.  Chances are, your client [like my "client" - GMail's web
interface] is smart enough to know when a message is a duplicate, and
display it only once.

After all, each e-mail has a seperate ID or whatever... among other
things... which could implement this functionality.

 - Just my two cents