michael chang wrote:

On 8/11/05, Robin Bowes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
PS. Is it just me, or are Sven's and Michael's posts not getting to the
list? I'm only getting the copy that is sent directly to me and the copy
to the list is not arriving.

It's just you.  If you take a look at the headers, it's the same
message, with you in the To: field, and the list being put in the CC:
list.  Chances are, your client [like my "client" - GMail's web
interface] is smart enough to know when a message is a duplicate, and
display it only once.

After all, each e-mail has a seperate ID or whatever... among other
things... which could implement this functionality.

I have filtering code that automatically detects mail from mailing lists and sorts it into folders and I'm haven't received any messages from Sven or yourself that were sent to the list. I get the copy sent to me personally, but I would expect to see two messages - one to me personally, and one from the list.

Not sure why that is happening...

If a man speaks in a forest,
and his wife's not there,
is he still wrong?