* Robin Bowes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [08-12-05 05:51]:
> I have filtering code that automatically detects mail from mailing
> lists and sorts it into folders and I'm haven't received any messages
> from Sven or yourself that were sent to the list. I get the copy sent
> to me personally, but I would expect to see two messages - one to me
> personally, and one from the list.

WHY would you want to receive two copies of the same message?  I have a
procmail recipe to /dev/null duplicates.  If you read the list, why
would you want *another* copy posted to you?
HOG # US1244711          Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery