* Robin Bowes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [08-12-05 08:10]:

> I don't necessarily WANT two copies; but I would EXPECT two copies and
> the fact that I'm not SEEING two copies leads me to believe that
> something is "wrong" or outside my experience.
>
> Does that make sense?

Not from any post that I make to the list as it is made with
"List-Reply" function and unless you have requested direct reply with a
"Reply-To:" header, you will only receive *one* copy.

btw:  Please do not Cc: to me.  I *read* the list and can see no reason
for you increasing net traffice uselessly.
HOG # US1244711          Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery