On Wednesday 31 August 2005 04:30, Carol Spears wrote:

> from the Toolbox in the Preferences:
> File-->Default Image, Image Size has a little radio menu next to the
> numbers windows there.  change this from "pixels" to the next entry
> which should be "inches".

i am looking at this now, to be honest it makes no sense to me. the
default image grid i thought did something else (god knows what though).
confusing is the grid picture upper right, without knowing anything i
would think this menu had something to do with changing the grids on
images (i don't use grids, can't get the hang of them either). honestly
that menu makes no sense to me at all.

sammi