On 9/4/05, Eric P <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> cedric GEMY wrote:
> >
> > No books about Gimp have been published since long a time.
> >
> Exactly.  Where are all the English Gimp 2.x books?  I think I've seen 2
> French books so far, and that's it.

Maybe the publishers think that GIMP 2.x books are redundant.  Or
maybe they're waiting for GIMP 2.4 or GIMP 3 before releasing more
books.  The development processes have been going quite quickly,
whereas publishing a book takes quite some time (by the time books for
2.2 are completed, 2.4, with it's revamped menus will probably be out,

 - Just my two cents