michael chang writes:
> On 9/5/05, Akkana Peck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > currently aiming at April 2006. It will cover 2.4 as well as 2.2.
>
> How can you do that? We're on 2.3.3... [or do you write about what's
> in CVS and hope that it doesn't change too much?]

Mostly it involves trying to keep informed of changes, and being
ready to do a lot of last-minute revisions. Several early chapters
are already obsolete and will already have to be rewritten, but
I knew that was a possibility going in.

The UI coverage may not be perfect (and of course, any program can
change at any time -- there's never a guarantee that 2.4.1 won't
change some UI detail compared to 2.4.0) but at least the book will
cover the major UI and feature changes in 2.4.

        ...Akkana