Try ufraw (http://ufraw.sf.net) or bibblelite (http://bibblelabs.com/) too. Bibble is trial software but very good and simple to use IMO, and ufraw got a few nice new features in it's latest release although I find it's actually harder to use sometimes than 0.4..

Donncha.

Orlando Figueiredo wrote:
Hello
I am in great need of some detailed instructions to install the dcraw and the necessary plugins to open my Canon EOS350D *.cr2 files.
I am using Fedora 4 and I already made a lot of trials....
I am going bananas... please give me some details on the instructions Thanx Orlando

--
Donncha O Caoimh
http://blogs.linux.ie/xeer/ / http://inphotos.org/