On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 09:58:44AM +0300, Timo wrote:

> It has been very peaceful and quiet here lately (at least in this
> thread)...

well, be sure to join the lively discussion of grammer checkers for
texttool on another thread (or is it spelled grammar?)....

> What should I do next? Should I file a bug report (or feature request,
> perhaps)? Can someone verify that the latest versions behave in the same
> way as mine (2.2.7 on FC4)?

you can file a bug report.  be sure to attach a sample image though --
earlier on this thread someone mentioned that they had never seen a png
like this.  i haven't seen one either.

hell, maybe you can file a bug report and send a url to the sample to
this mail list and specifically this thread.  maybe the grammer checkers
would like to open it also.

> In case this doesn't thread correctly, the original issue was:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gimp-user%40lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/msg08955.html

everything seems to be threading okayfine in mutt here.

carol