And it's working dammit!  If I had a spare $4200 CDN and could justify
not putting it on my mortgage I'd have a new apple system soon
(specced out an imac + aperture + (of course) a new ipod last night).

The videos make this thing look incrediably sexy and attractive to an
amateur photog like myself.

Curse you Steve Jobs!!!!!!!