On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 10:30:02PM -0800, Ernesto Orozco Coulson wrote:
> I have been looking for but I could not find the way
> to work with FRAMES (like Macromedia Fireworks). 
> Where is the "frames" window?
> Could anyone please give me explanation about?
it is better to give the details of what you are looking for to this
list.  the software you are talking about does not work on all operating
systems (that i know of).

what exactly does "frames" window mean when you want to see this in


Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to