GIMP Users

I'm frustrated - I would think there's a way.

I'm trying to change the ruler in the image window from
pixels to inches.  However, I prefer not to change the
file, gimprc, since sometimes I use pixels and sometimes
I use inches.  I clicked everywhere in the image window
(file, edt, select, view, etc + sub-options) and I can't
find the place to change the unit.  Is it there somewhere
or must I change it in gimprc?

Thanks in advance for your help.


Check out the latest SMS services @
This allows you to send and receive SMS through your mailbox.

Powered by Outblaze
Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to