Am 17.11.2005 um 04:29 schrieb R. Sheng-Chieh Cheng:

GIMP Users

I'm frustrated - I would think there's a way.

I'm trying to change the ruler in the image window from
pixels to inches.  However, I prefer not to change the
file, gimprc, since sometimes I use pixels and sometimes
I use inches.  I clicked everywhere in the image window
(file, edt, select, view, etc + sub-options) and I can't
find the place to change the unit.  Is it there somewhere
or must I change it in gimprc?

Hi, while you did not mention the GIMP version you are working with, I can only guess... ... Look to your image window, there is a area at the bottom of the window where you can change the zoom level by a drop-down menu. On the left side of that is another menu, where you can choose whichever unit you want to see the rulers.


Thanks in advance for your help.


Check out the latest SMS services @
This allows you to send and receive SMS through your mailbox.

Powered by Outblaze
Gimp-user mailing list

Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get...
GPG Signatur auf prüfen

Attachment: PGP.sig
Description: Signierter Teil der Nachricht

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to