Am 29.11.2005 um 22:10 schrieb Michael Henke:

Hi all,

Attachment No. 1 shows the letters that I created in The Gimp, Attachment No.2 shows the result after I copy and paste it in Microsoft Frontpage.

wait a minute - that wasn't you sending a 500kB post with binary attachments to a mailing list with hundreds of recipients right??

But if you would have been the one - would you p_l_e_a_s_e have a look on google and check for a document called "netiquette" - get it, read it and then you are invited to ask the question again.

Thanks a lot

lexa

---
Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get...
GPG Signatur auf http://wernicke-online.net/Impressum/ prüfen