On Tuesday 20 December 2005 21:55, Preben Randhol wrote:
> I'm trying to add the plug-in found here:
> http://www.kryogenix.org/days/2005/10/19/make-3d-dvd-covers-with-linux-and-
> But when I do as it says I don't get a menu with DVD Cover under
> Python-FU.
> What else must I do for gimp to find it?

Start your gimp and look to File/Preferences under Folders/Plugins section.
You should see, which paths are searched by your gimp.

Place the downloaded file to any of the displayed directories, if you are
using linux then make it executable (chmod ugo+x filename) and restart gimp.
(You must be root to place the file anywhere else then your home directory.)

Then it should show under Python-Fu menu. If it does not, try to look to menu
Xtns/Plugin browser and search for "dvd".

However, it did not work for me anyway, due to some missing procedure (I use
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/gimp/2.0/python/gimpfu.py", line 627, in _run
    res = _interact(func_name, start_params)
  File "/usr/lib/gimp/2.0/python/gimpfu.py", line 273, in _interact
    return run_script([])
  File "/usr/lib/gimp/2.0/python/gimpfu.py", line 269, in run_script
    return apply(function, params)
  File "/usr/lib/gimp/2.0/plug-ins/dvdcoverdisplayer.py", line 46, in
gimp.error: procedure not found

Milan Knizek
knizek (na) volny (tecka) cz