Tom offered the following on 01/15/2006 10:24 AM:
I have changed Black & White images to Blue & White by using:
Tools->Color Tools->Color Balance
and then increasing Blue and, if necessary, decreasing red (increasing cyan).
I would then optionally use Tools->Color Tools->Brightness-Contrast and
adjust brightness.