Having written some software in the past, I know this is an unfair
question, but I'm interested in the color management that's slated for
2.4. Can anyone point me at a time (rough waving damp fingers in the
air) estimate for when that might be released?

Alternatively and also, anyone using the 2.3 version (described as
unstable) which is available? Is it reasonable to try to use that? Does
the color management part of it work? And is the CM part likely to
remain constant, or is it subject to total rewrite, rendering my
learning and calibrations/profiling wasted?

"You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a
man is wise by his questions." — Naguib Mahfouz

Do You Yahoo!?