Ctrl+K erases selection

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 02:39:57 +0200, Peter Diks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hallo Gimp Users,

I am using Gimp 2.2.9 on a dualboot duron 1200, 400 Mb, with Suse9.1 - WindowsME. I am looking for a way to erase a ( inverted ) selection with a tool like bucket-fill. I don't know how to use script-fu to program it. I did split an short MPEG to frames, and made a selection, inverted it so that one specific area is spared. So the rest of the image\frame has to go. I cannot find it under "Video", but are willing to do this manually. In that case a bucket-fill-eraser will come in handy. If there is a smarter way of erasing everything except the ( inverted ) selection ( stroked or not ) i would love to know

With Regards.
Peter Diks
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.goeroentje.nl