hello everybody,
is it possible to open the plugin interface with a python command? My goal
would be to run gimp in batch mode from the command line (from another python
script actually) and still be able to configure the plugin I invoke with the
interactive interface.
For now, I can launch gimp and call a dedicated plugin which communicates with
the main application through a socket. I can obtain the list of installed
plugins along with their detailed properties, thus I could rebuild an
appropriate interface. But it would be great if I didn't have to.
Does anyone have a suggestion?