I need to remove the background of a photo and can't figure out how to quickly do this using GIMP.  Basically, I have about 40 photos that I need to remove the background from for someone's website.   I tried using the eraser to manually do it by hand but its taking too long.  Can someone let me know if they have any ideas on how to quickly take care of this??  Attached is a sample photo, my client wants the photo to just show patio furniture with none of the grassy background.  If I click on the grass to select the color to cut/delete, it also picks up some of the furniture as well...

Sent from the Gimp User forum at Nabble.com.