Akkana - Good lead, although it didn't result in any
solutions. Changed the file and it read it, but still faceted

I'm running GIMP 2.2.10 on XP. I don't think it is a device
problem on account of the fact that I have duplicated my
problem with both my mouse and tablet, as well as on other

I'm surprised that no one else has run into this. Can anyone
duplicate my problem? Just draw a circle or arc with a
paintbrush really quickly and you will VERY clearly see that
it is comprised of strait lines.

I scoured the rest of the *rc files without seeing anything of

Other leads?