On Friday 27 January 2006 08:57, Matthew Whitlock wrote:
> Akkana - Good lead, although it didn't result in any
> solutions. Changed the file and it read it, but still faceted
> lines.
>
> I'm running GIMP 2.2.10 on XP. I don't think it is a device
> problem on account of the fact that I have duplicated my
> problem with both my mouse and tablet, as well as on other
> machines.
>
> I'm surprised that no one else has run into this. Can anyone
> duplicate my problem? Just draw a circle or arc with a
> paintbrush really quickly and you will VERY clearly see that
> it is comprised of strait lines.
>
> I scoured the rest of the *rc files without seeing anything of
> promise.
>
> Other leads?

What system do you use? It sounds to me it's to slow for the load..
It looks like the mousedriver gets stressed, and thus only gives you a few
points. (Polling to slow)
Either that or you and your mouse is way to fast.. :)

Does the same problem occur if you draw the circle slower?
Does the same problem occur in another drawing program?
Do you experience jerky movement elsewhere?

--
         /Rikard