I have used my scanner to scan 3 pics per scan. I didn't really care
if the pics were vertically and horizontally squared/aligned, because
I believe it's easy to edit it afterwards.

Is there a way  to quickly chop up the file into the 3 individual
pics, and to get them squared up (vertically and horizontally 90
degrees)? My goal is to have no white space (the background/scanner's
white sheet/ the white background that separates the pictures from
each other) to be removed when the editing is done.

Please see my file at

(I have covered up people's faces for privacy's sake.)

Thank you.