>I'm unclear if you want to turn them into three individual images, or just
>straighten them within the one image.

Yes, I'd like to turn them into 3 individual images.

Can't Fuzzy Select (Magic Wand icon; Select Contiguous Region), Select
Region By Color, or Scissors (Select Shape From Image) do something
better than the regular rectangular selection?

Because the Rectangular Section won't give an exact crop. How can you
get ONLY the picture cropped and NO white background space? I would
like only the picture included in the image, and no white frame around

Thank you