Hi!

I have spent quite a few days searching for an application to help me manage my
photo collection. The thing is this: I have quite a big photo archive which I
try to manage via a folder - subfolder structure. Yet I find it extremely
difficult to find the photos I want by searching the folders. I was thinking
that perhaps there could be an easy way to APPEND EXIF/IPTC info on the photos
which would enable me to do a keyword-based search. The "APPEND" function is
crucial, as I would want to batch-add many keywords to groups of photos (I
don't want it to replace the previous EXIF/IPTC info but append the new
information).

Are there any (good) suggestions?

Thanx,

Vassilis.