On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 11:49:09PM +0100, Axel Wernicke wrote:
> Am 10.02.2006 um 23:32 schrieb Carol Spears:
> >
> >if you are using apple products, you probably are not interested in
> >speed so probably building without that stuff will not seem to hurt
> >performance.
> couldn't you've been simply nice and friendly?
> Since he tries to build GIMP for the new Intel Macs he's proven to
> care about performance anyway :)
could you assume for a moment that i was being nice and friendly?

after a while, when people suggest that you are not being nice and not
being friendly when you are, you start to wonder if the person
suggesting this is being friendly and is being nice.

do people run apple because it is really fast?  i am sorry if i got this
wrong.  i thought they run apple because the products are so sealed up
and lovely to look at and the fellow users are so united in thinking.
the only apple products i have had opportunity to work with are really
slow or in need of a huge network of other apples in which to be able to
function on.

if anyone were to suggest that i am using my computer because speed is
not an issue, i would probably have to agree.