On Wednesday 22 February 2006 18:22, Alf Lacis wrote:
> Twice in the last couple of weeks I've asked about unfading old
> photographs, and this has not appeared on the gimp user forum.
>
> Is this the wrong place to ask about using gimp?

By the evidence, not. I received your post. Are you talking B/W
or color? There are tools to change color saturation and also
grayscale curves. I am hopeful that someone more expert than I
will jump in to supplement my vague advice with real instructions.

> Regards,
> Alf Lacis
> Senior Software & Design Engineer
> A.i. Scientific Pty Ltd
> 10-22 Hornibrook Esplanade
> CLONTARF QLD 4019
> AUSTRALIA
> Ph: (+617 or 07) 3105 5087
> www.aiscientific.com
>     "More of the ambassadors from other countries had arrived at the
> university, and more heads of the Guilds were pouring in, and every single
> one of them wanted to be involved in the decision-making process without
> necessarily going through the intelligence-using process first."
> -- Terry Pratchett "The Last Hero"

John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: