Hello Bruce,

On Feb 25, 2006, at 9:46 AM, Bruce Arkwright Jr. wrote:
Hello again, I back and having the same old problem with Gimp-2.2.10-svg.dmg running on OS 10.4.5. It seams every-time Apple upgrades the OS, Gimp quits working. Is anyone else having the same problem?

I'm running Gimpshop[1] (01/31/06 based on Gimp 2.2.10) on OS X 10.4.5 and it seems to run just fine. Of course, I have nothing to compare it to since I just started using Gimp/Gimpshop.

[1] http://plasticbugs.com/index.php?p=241

- Robert
Help others get OpenSource software.  Distribute FLOSS
for Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent