On Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 05:21:16PM -0600, Robert Citek wrote:

> On Feb 27, 2006, at 5:08 PM, Vytautas P. wrote:
> >>1) shortcut key: S
> >
> >Shortcut key for cloning is C. Although shortcut S you'll love to
> >aply after
> >cloning for smudgeing.
>
> Right, for Gimp.  I was referring to Gimpshop, which allows you to
> remap the shortcut keys to Photoshop-like bindings.

This is one of the big reasons why Gimpshop is a horrible idea. By
changing all these things, it adds tons of confusion when trying to give
user support.

Robert, please answer Carol's question about gimpshop resources, instead
of rudely ignoring it. The gimpshop guy thought forking the project from
the get go instead of trying to interact with the community first, so
it's only fair that the users who approve of this also fork the support
base, instead of polluting the gimp community with confusion.

-Yosh