On Feb 28, 2006, at 12:20 AM, Manish Singh wrote:
On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 12:01:05AM -0600, Robert Citek wrote:
Would you consider Gimpshop a successful fork?

Considering Gimpshop can't even keep their own website online, I'd say no.

Then why the fuss?

But enough trash talk about Gimpshop. Tell me how wonderful this forum is. What makes this forum shine? Tell me how this forum recruits new users/volunteers to test software, file bug reports, and write docs and tutorials. That is, how does this forum grow the gimp.org community and enable it to blossom?

- Robert
Help others get OpenSource software.  Distribute FLOSS
for Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent