> Von: Bram Kuijper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Do I hear "I don't care about Photoshop/Windows Users that want to
> transfer to GIMP?"... then why was GIMP compiled for windows at all, just
> for a bunch people that were patient enough to learn it?

FYI, it was compiled for windows because someone wanted to use his scanner
(which did only come with Windows drivers) with it.

And it is not a good idea to make the developers reconsider why something is
still being maintained for a particular platform :)

HTH,
Michael

--
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl