Am Dienstag, den 28.02.2006, 21:11 -0500 schrieb Don Koch:

> > My document has 1000 mm x 1000 mm.
> You have a 1m x 1m Wacom tablet?  And you consider that small?
> I'm sure that's not what you meant...

sorry, that i wasn't clearly enough. I meant the gimp file size "File ->
new -> size"

> Why not scan it in?  If you don't really want to use the image itself,
> you can create layer on top of it and trace on that.

i have it all ready as bitmap, but the resolution is too slow and i can
better trace, if the hand and eye have the same target :-)

> If you really need to trace it on the wacom, you might want to reduce
> it on a copier.

the printed graphic has the same size, like the wacom, round about 13cm
x 9.5cm and that is the problem. the size from the wacom is proportional
to the screen resolution. To max the Gimp window is not enough.

that is the graphic :-)

Sicherheit verständlich http://www.sides.de
GnuPG Key