Greets,

I have my Wacom Graphire 4 tablet working on Linux (Ubuntu 6.04,
kernel 2.6.15) and get fine pressure sensivity in The GIMP 2.2.10.

However, when using any of the paint/ink tools, although producing a
decent stroke, it fails to keep up. The stroke does not lag as if on a
slow system, but if I end a stroke and quicky make another stroke, the
second stroke does not appear.

Does this mean GIMP's brush engine isn't efficient enough, because it
works fine in all Windows apps (Photoshop, openCanvas)? It does not do
this on my friend's much slower computer, who is using an older
version of The GIMP.

If anyone can give me a clue,
Raeth