Hi,

Am 09.03.2006 um 09:39 schrieb Matthew Polashek:

Hi!

Is there any way to get GIMP for OSX to print to the standard printer I have set up in OSX? I have a Xerox 6100N Color Laser that I'd love to use with GIMP, but
I can't find a PPD for OSX.

Why would you want to find yourself a ppd for GIMP printing? I just downloaded gimp.app from gimp-app.sf.net and printing to the systems default printer (HP Color Laserjet 4500DN) was no problem at all.

leXa

(I did find one for PPC linux, but it didn't work.)

Matthew Polashek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.tinysongs.com

---
Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get...
GPG Signatur auf http://wernicke-online.net/Impressum/ prüfen