Dave Neary wrote:

Vytautas P. wrote:
Some people using Wndows OS and The GIMP complains about their unability to open EPS files. Maybye they should install some libs or something?

Yes - to export or import EPS on Windows, you need Ghostscript installed. You can get it at http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/

I would add to Dave's advice that afterwards, you need to add the directory containing ghostscript to your path or do the follwoing:

From the Gimp-for-Windows FAQ:

" I can't open PS and EPS files. Am I missing something?
You need to install GhostScript to be able to read PostScript files with The Gimp. GhostScript can be downloaded from http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/. After you install GhostScript, set the environment variable GS_PROG to the full path to gs.exe."

Best regards,