Sven Neumann wrote:
Hi,

Joachim Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

From Photoshop I'm used to always having readouts available in the
Info palette. In Gimp, it seems that though I get all kinds of
positional data in the lower left image frame corner, there's no
color data readout option.

GIMP has an Info window that offers exactly this functionality.

Sven

Sven,

I think he meant that this window disappears when the colour tools (curves, levels) windows are opened, so it is not possible to use it at the same time.

It may be indeed useful, to be able to see in real time the evolution of the colours, especially when doing e.g. grey/white/black point corrections.

Best regards,

Olivier.