On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 07:11:47PM +0100, sam ende wrote:
> hi,
> does anyone know or can point me to a tutorial on how the storyboard works
> in the gap filter, carol perhaps ? thanks :)

if you hadn't mentioned my name, i would have waited quietly for an
answer to your question.

my theory about the storyboard plug-in is that it should seem natural if
you have had experience with the real life story board it probably
emulates.

my personal experience with it could be described easiest with the words
"clueless" and "frustered".

sorry.  maybe someone who knows how it works will pipe up here.

carol