Michael Schumacher wrote:
> devvv wrote:
>> Some schools are switching to GIMP/2 soon because of me and my
>> courses ;) I'm posting a list below that imo is very important for an
>> easier and more accessible use of GIMP2! I'm sure you've heard them
>> all already but they're really needed! The bug numbers are in
>> parentheses.
> Do your courses also include a part about GIMP being Open Source
> Software and that one can and should contribute to it if a feature
> should to get in faster?
> As you can see, some of the bugs in your list are quite old, and having
> patches attached to them would help a lot. There might be just one or
> two people at each school who are interested, but their contributions
> are welcome.
> BTW, gimp-developer would have been the better list for this message.

Someone wrote me that the above mail can be misunderstood. No, it is not
intended as "Who do you think you are? If you want something done, do
it yourself", it was just supposed to be a simple question with an
explanation why I'm asking it.

The GIMP > http://www.gimp.org      | IRC: irc://irc.gimp.org/gimp
    Wiki > http://wiki.gimp.org     | .de: http://gimpforum.de
Plug-ins > http://registry.gimp.org |