Hi,
i'm new at gimp, a friend had recommended it to me. It's very good :D,
but I have a very special problem, my friend told me I can solve it with
gimp, but he don't know how.

I have searched in the mailing list and in forums but i'v found only how
to stitch. I have a stitched Image and want to cut it into pieces. I
want to burn it as a movie on DVD. The movie should pan from left to
right. I don't know if gimp can make mpeg or avi, but single frames are
ok. My friend told me, that a script will do, but i don't find such a
script.

I hope I could describe the problem well.

Thanks for your help,
Bastian