Alan Horkan wrote:
On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Donncha O Caoimh wrote:

Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 10:31:15 +0100
From: Donncha O Caoimh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: GIMPUser <>
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] where is

You can try the Google cached versions of those pages.
Here's the tutorial page I found. The link may expire but search for
"gimpguru" to find the cached version again!

The google cache expires, I recommend the Wayback machine provided by
the Web Archive*/

Well, it seems the site is back up, with this little note:

No, is not going down permanently... Due to mix-up with my hosting provider, was down for a few days. Hopefully things are straightened out now. Thanks for your patience."

Best regards,

PS: Losing this web site would be a great loss for Gimp community. But the text (and to some lesser amount the images) are available under a quite liberal licensing ( ).