I have small animated gifs of about 30 to 90 frames. I need to make identical changes to some or all of the layers, such as delete,change the timing attribute, adding and applying the same mask to each layer, etc. Until now I have been doing the repetitive tasks manually one layer at a time not having found any other way.
Could someone please help.
Very appreciative,
Adbeik

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.