David Hodson wrote:
Jon Lapham wrote:

Does anyone know if it is possible to generate a list of image manipulation operations that have been performed during a session in
the Gimp?

No, as far as I know it's not possible.

Ugh, I figured as much.

PS: I would like to use this list of operations to create a way to
store a history of how an image was processed.

Do you just want to record the list of operations, or do you want
to apply the same list to a collection of images? DBP is a batch
processing plugin for the Gimp, which can do all the operations
you mentioned. It's at:

I do not want to reapply the same operations to other images. Ten years from now, I just want to know what I did to an image. That is, I want an image processing history.

PS: David, I have already been using your batch processing utility, it works great! But, not what I am looking for here.

 Jon Lapham  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
 Personal: http://www.jandr.org/