Von: Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Is possible to make a new image based in a group of images without using
> copy and paste ?

Load the images as layers and arrange them on a background layer, for example.
The poster plug-in might help:

> I have many images and would like to put all togeather in one single
> image. Is there any function that do it ?

There are other possibilities, depending on the definition of "group". Maybe
one of the contact sheet scripts (see http://registry.gimp.org) fits your
requirements, or maybe you'll be better off with the montage command which is
available from ImageMagick or GraphicsMagick.

Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
      Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer