Hi!

I change strings in a formerly made psd and I would like print it with cups on a distant printer. Because lpr cannot interpret the psd, I need to convert it. Imagemagick displays only a blank picture and the result of the conversion is a blank picture too. I successfully printed it with Gimp through gimp-print. Because I'm a beginner with Gimp and Gimp batch scripts, that's why I would like to ask for a simple Gimp batch script that sends the file defined in the parameter to the printer.

Maybe you can suggest another format where the text seen on the picture is stored as a string in the file and it is changeable - with sed for example. I found only the psd format till now, that's why I choose it, but I can't print it from the command line, so it needs a solution.

--
Pásztor Lénárd Zoltán
rendszergazda

Wonderline Hungary Kft.